Japanese Breadcrumbs PANKO
Delta-Mar is a production facility, which has been operating in the grocery business since 2006. Our motto is our striving to get even better, new products which would meet our clients’ expectations; therefore we undertook to produce the traditional Panko breadcrumbs.
Panko is a traditional breading made from wheat and yeast in the form of big, coarse flakes, which thanks to their texture make the coating more delicate and it remains crunchy longer than any other breadcrumbs coating. It is ideally suitable for coating fish, seafood, pork schnitzels, poultry, vegetables, cheeses and other fried dishes.
- As regards quality, adhesion to raw materials, crunchiness, flavour and aesthetic values, other widely-used breadcrumbs are no match for Panko.
- It does not contain any chemical additives or preservatives. It is made only from wheat flour (the flour of the highest quality i.e. type 405, which is not chlorinated), yeast, minimum amount of salt, plant oil.
- The size of flakes can be of any granulation.
- It does not absorb oil, it does not soil it, or burn.
- Due to its volume, which is three times the volume of traditional breadcrumbs, it is also much more effective.
- Panko is a dry breadcrumbs coating, with a minimum 12-month use-by period.
- It is electric-current baked, thanks to which it prolongs the durability of finished products.
The modern production lines, the elaborate system of quality control along with all employees’ engagement have won the Delta-Mar products acclaim of many Polish companies. The high quality of our products is confirmed by the international quality certificate:
British Retail Consortium (BRC)